Britney Spears accidentally burned down her gym

β€œI had two candles and, yeah, one thing led to another and I burned it down."

Oops, Britney Spears has burned down her gym!!

Well, that's what she has confessed to on her Instagram. 

The pop singer has been keeping fit during quarantine and sharing her iso-body and routines with the world, but admitted as to why her gym looks so bare.

She burnt it down by accidentally leaving her candles lit.

Brit said, "It was an accident …. but yes …. I burnt it down πŸ™ˆ. I walked past the door to the gym and flames πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm 🚨 went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt πŸ™πŸΌ. Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ !!!!! But it could be much worse so I’m grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways."


Well... That takes lit to a whole new level.

Source: Instagram/BritneySpears

More from Entertainment News

Fuel Watch
  • 139.9: Caltex Woolworths Mandurah Forum
  • 140.9: Coles Express Singleton
  • 142.9: Coles Express Halls Head
  • 143.7: Puma Mandurah
  • 143.7: Vibe Mandurah