WA has recorded four division one Lotto wins in Saturday night's $30 million megadraw.
The winning tickets, each worth $1,764,705, were sold at
- Winning Streak Lottery Centre in Warwick
- Medina Newsagency
- Spencer Village News and Lotteries in Thornlie
And a ‘Lotterywest Network Syndicate’ with ten shares each sold at:
- Tarunda Supermarket in Fitzroy Crossing
- newsXpress Centrepoint Midland
- Padbury News and Post
- Mends Street News and Supplies in South Perth
- The Golden Nugget in Boddington
- Hutton Street Lottery Centre and Newsagency in Osborne Park
- The Lucky Charm Warnbro
- The Lucky Charm South Hedland
- The Lotto Lottery Centre in Booragoon
- Crossways News and Lotteries in Subiaco
Lotterywest spokesperson Pina Compagnone said this was a great result following strong support from WA players in the draw.
“The Megadraw is one of the most popular and anticipated Lotto events each year,” she said.
“This year’s draw saw around one million tickets purchased across the State and during our busiest hour of sales today, Lotterywest terminals produced close to 550 tickets each minute.
“We’re absolutely delighted for our winners and whether they realise they’ve struck Lotto luck yet, I’m sure their prize will provide them with a great start to the New Year.”
Saturday Lotto Megadraw numbers were 9, 33, 39, 30, 2 and 17. The supplementary numbers were 22 and 41.
Ms Compagnone said things would continue to heat up next week.
“We're set to ring in 2019 with an incredible $50 million Powerball jackpot on Thursday,” she said.