West Coast Radio Pty Ltd is based an hour south of Perth in the beautiful Peel region. We are a growing team, always looking for great talent.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the crew – whether it be in sales, administration, production, on-air or part of our promotions department?
Email your resume, cover letter and aircheck (where applicable) to email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time/Maternity leave position
Job Title: Senior Radio Journalist/News Presenter
Closing Date: Friday October 20th, 2017
West Coast Radio Pty Ltd is looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Journalist/News Presenter to join 97.3 Coast FM and 1116 6mm in Mandurah, Western Australia to cover a 7-month maternity leave position.
You will be responsible for identifying, creating and delivering compelling news to targeted audiences across two radio stations and our online platforms. This is a unique opportunity for a confident, motivated experienced journalist.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
· Experience in news reading and live crosses
· A comprehensive understanding of digital and social media platforms
· A very confident and strong presentation style
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· An ability to multi-task and prioritise
· A thorough knowledge of news operations (local and network)
· Commitment to working within a highly supportive team environment
· An ability to work to deadlines
An understanding of News Boss system would be an advantage but is not essential.
Interested? Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter and a demo of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
West Coast Radio Pty Ltd reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.