Joondalup Detectives have charged a man as a result of their extensive investigation into a series of 19 incidents across numerous suburbs.
It is alleged between March and June 2019, the man was involved in various incidents including stealing of vehicles and ATMS, ram raids, burglaries and evade police incidents.
The offences occurred across the suburbs of Alkimos, Bassendean, Beechboro, Butler, Carramar, Currambine, Greenfields, Joondalup, Kinross, Madeley, Malaga, Northam, Osborne Park, and Wangara.
The man was apprehended on Monday 17 June 2019, after he was located on the roof of a home in Butler.
The 34-year-old man from Butler has been charged with:-
• Two counts of Steal Motor Vehicle;
• Two counts of Stealing;
• Two counts of Aggravated Burglary and Commit Offence in Dwelling;
• One count of Reckless Driving;
• One count of Possess Prohibited Drug (Cannabis);
• One count of Possessing Things to Assist Unlawful Entry to Places ;
• One count of Give False Personal Details to Police; and
• One count of Attempted Aggravated Armed Robbery.
He is next due to appear before the Joondalup Magistrates Court on 17 July 2019.