Woman injured in Mandurah house fire

PIC: 9 News/Facebook

An elderly woman has been injured after a house fire in Mandurah.

Emergency crews were called to the unit on Mandurah Terrace just after 7pm on Tuesday.

Neighbours smashed a glass door and pulled the unconscious woman from the unit, before performing CPR. 

The house was engulfed in flames and took firefighters around half an hour to get under control.

It is believed the fire started on the stove, with the damage set at $250,000.

The woman was taken to Peel Health Campus with minor injuries. 

More from Local News

Fuel Watch
  • 107.7: Vibe Mandurah
  • 109.7: Puma Mandurah
  • 109.7: Puma Meadow Springs
  • 109.9: 7-Eleven Greenfields
  • 109.9: 7-Eleven Greenfields South