The winning ticket holder from last week's Saturday Lotto has revealed his syndicate had also won the Lotto four years ago.
The man from Baldivis has been running a syndicate for over seven years and said he just knew this ticket was going to be another winner.
“My wife had just bought a new car and I told her she didn’t need to worry about paying it off as I was going to win the lotto,” he said.
“It’s almost four years ago to the day that we won $2 million on Saturday Lotto.
“My phone went mad on Saturday night with members of the syndicate messaging me to tell me we’d won again.”
The syndicate, which started with a few work mates has grown over the years into a group with almost 100 members.
Spanning the country from Baldivis to the Whitsundays, each member is set to pocket around $30,000.
The System 20 ticket was purchased from Waterfront News, Gifts and Lottery Centre in Rockingham.
Man charged over alleged cruelty towards German Shepherd in Baldivis
Calls for improved safety after three major crashes on Forrest Highway in West Pinjarra
Rockingham Flames crowned 2026 NBL1 West champions
Early voting for Secret Harbour by-election begins Monday
Welfare concerns for missing Swedish national last seen in Warnbro
Wanted man last seen in Golden Bay
Passenger critically injured in West Pinjarra crash
Unregistered painter fined for requesting hefty deposit from Singleton homeowner and not doing the job
Police hunt driver following dangerous Baldivis pursuit