Lattitude Retirement Village - Market Day 2021
Sunday, November 7th, 2021
- 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Lattitude Lakelands, Lakelands, 6180
On Sunday 7th November, Lattitude Retirement Village's ever popular Market Day is back!
There will be an array of different stalls selling something for everyone, including delicious home-made goodies!
There will be:
• Monster White Elephant Stall
• Home made Jams, Pickles & Cakes/slices
• Devonshire Teas
• Material Remnants
• Crafts, Hand Towels & Table Runners
• Indoor/Outdoor plants, Manure, Fertiliser, Potting Mix, Seasol, Pots etc (all raising funds for Breast Cancer – BMT 2022)
• Recycled Books & Jigsaws
• Preloved Designer Clothing (fundraising for New Hope India)
• Homypad Footwear
• Gemstones, Jewellery & Diamond Art
• Raffle Baskets
• Displays of Lego/Cars/Boats and other treasures
• Sausage Sizzle
Two stalls in particular will be raising funds for the Cancer Council Biggest Morning Tea 2022, as well as the New Hope India College.
Both charities will receive 100% of funds raised.
The Market Day will also be Christmas Themed, and you might even be able to get some Christmas shopping done while raising funds for some great causes!
52 Bellambi Chase
The event runs from 9:00am to 2:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.