Relationships Australia - Parenting Teens
Monday, May 31st, 2021
Recommended for parents of children aged 10+, this workshop provides information to help you understand what is happening for your teenager – mentally, physically and emotionally.
Explore you changing and challenging role as a parent to a teenager.
Parenting an adolescent can be a challenging and stressful time. This session aims to help you understand what might be motivating your adolescent’s behavior, and gives you some strategies for communicating with them. You will learn the importance of staying connected with your teens and leave with a better understanding of the importance of your role as a parent during the teen years.
This course will cover:
- learning about the importance of staying connected with your teens
- exploring your changing role as a parent during the teen years
- developing a greater understanding of the teenage brain
- learning about the developmental stages that your children go through during the teenage years
- connecting with other parents of teenagers and sharing your challenges and wisdom
More Information (97.3 Coast FM is not responsible for external websites)
Suite 5 Anzac Place
The event runs from 6:30pm to 8:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.