Relationships Australia - Managing Anger & Stress for Women
Multiple dates from Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 to Tuesday, June 29th, 2021
Are you feeling stressed, tired, and angry? Do you take those feelings out on the people you love? Or do you bottle these emotions and end up feeling overwhelmed and ready to explode?
This four week course, offered exclusively at our Mandurah location, is specifically designed to help you learn about managing these difficult feelings. Join other women like you who want to start feeling more at peace with themselves and others.
During this course you will:
- Develop a better understanding of what anger is
- Learn to identify what is underneath your stress and anger
- Learn how to communicate and manage your feelings
- Learn how to care for your own mental health
- Practice how to calm yourself and choose other ways to react when triggered
More Information (97.3 Coast FM is not responsible for external websites)
Suite 5 Anzac Place
The event runs from 6:30pm to 9:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.