Relationships Australia - Stronger Stepfamilies (For Couples)
Tuesday, June 15th, 2021
Growing a Step-family presents a whole array of challenges that are different to those found in a biological family.
This workshop is based on research that highlights some of the more helpful ways of forming and living in this new family and equips you with skills to create a loving and successful family home.
During the workshop participants will:
- explore myths and expectations of the step-family
- understand the life cycle stages of the step-family
- explore themes of grief and loss for all members of the family
- learn how to manage discipline and understand the needs of the children
- understand the needs of the couple and how to grow a strong and loving relationship
Price: $50 per couple
More Information (97.3 Coast FM is not responsible for external websites)
Suite 5 Anzac Place
The event runs from 6:00pm to 8:30pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.