Rockingham Detectives have charged two people as part of their ongoing operation, to disrupt organised crime networks and reduce the supply of illicit drugs in the Mandurah District.
Yesterday, 6 November 2018, Rockingham Detectives with the assistance of Gang Crime Squad detectives executed a search warrant at a residence on Delaney Parkway, Port Kennedy.
It is alleged during the search police located and seized:
- Approximately 33.24 grams of methylamphetamine;
- A Glock pistol;
- Several weapons including a flick knife and Asp baton;
- Over $4,000 in cash;
- Various drug paraphernalia.
A 33-year-old man and a 46-year-old woman, both of Port Kennedy have been charged with:
- 1x Possession of a Prohibited Drug with Intent to Sell or Supply;
- 1 x Having ready access to both weapons and illegal drugs;
- 1 x Having ready access to both weapons and cash;
- 1 x Possess Firearm with Circumstances of Aggravation;
- 1 x Unlicensed person possess firearm/ammunition;
- 2 x Possess prohibited weapon;
- 1x Possessed any drug paraphernalia in or on which there was a prohibited drug or plant; and
- 1x Possession of stolen or unlawfully obtained property.
They are both due to appear before the Rockingham Magistrates Court today, 7 November 2018.