The following list of motivational books are just a small sampling of the type of books I recommend to other people, it is by no means diffinitive, and some of the books may be a little old now, but they are still worth your time in tracking them down.
Trust me! Read them, or listen to as many are available as motivation audio books, it is well worth your investment of time to do so.
I have been asked by a couple of people (authors mainly) to put links from their names in my list to their websites and books - most of which I have linked through to Amazon, or if not available there - to the authors website specific page.
If I cannot find a link, and you are the author of a book - please email me and I will put your link on here.
So here you go:
- Adrian Furnham "Dim Sum for Managers"
- Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton "All In"
- Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton "Invisible Employee's"
- Alan M. Webber "Rules of Thumb"
- Andy Wibbels “Blog Wild!”
- Article by Monica Wofford “67 Ways To Be A Contagious Leader”
- Bill Adler, Jr’s “How To Negotiate Like Child”
- Charles Dunigg “The Power of Habit”
- Charles H Green "Trust Based Selling"
- Daniel H Pink “Drive”
- Daniel Kahnerman “Thinking Fast and Slow”
- Darren Hardy "The Compound Effect"
- David Freemantle "The Buzz"
- Eve Mayer Osburn "The Social Media Business Equation"
- Gary Vaynerchuk "Crush It"
- Gary Vaynerchuk "Thankyou Economy"
- Guy Kawasaki "Enchantment"
- J Mike Jacka & Paulette J Keller’s “Business Process Mapping”
- Jennifer L Jacobson "42 Rules of Social Media for Small Business"
- John C Maxwell "The 21 Most Power Minutes In A Leaders Day"
- John C Maxwell "Leadership 101"
- Kevin Eikenberry & Guy Harris’ “From Bud To Boss”
- Kipp Bodnar & Jeffery L Cohen’s “The B2B Social Media Book”
- Laura Goodrich "Seeing Red Cars"
- Malcolm Gladwell "Blink"
- Martin Lindstrom “Buy-ology”
- Michael Watkins “The First 90 Days”
- Michael Hewitt Gleeson "Wombat Selling"
- Richard Branson “Screw Business as Usual”
- Richard H Thaler & Cass R Sunstein’s “Nudge”
- Richard S Gallagher "What to Say to a Porupine"
- Robert Bacal “Perfect Phrases for Customer Service”
- Russell H Conwell "Acres of Diamonds"
- Shawn Achor “The Happiness Advantage”
- Simon Sinek “Start With Why”
- Spencer Johnson "Peaks and Valleys: Making Good And Bad Times Work For You--At Work And In Life"
- Spencer Johnson "The Present: The Secret to Enjoying Your Work And Life, Now!"
- Spencer Johnson "Who Moved My Cheese"
- Spencer Johnson - The One Minute Manager Collection
- Terry J Fadem "The Art of Asking"
- Thomas J Vilord “1001 Motivational Quotes For Success”