From Customer Appreciation Days to Vouchers, Giveaways, Discount or Stamp Cards, whatever ideas you can imagine…you can create it now.
Here are just a small amount of proven ideas that work extremely well… all of which help to create a stampede of happy customers to your business:
• Hamburger/hot-dog BBQ Breakfast, Lunch or After work.
• Free food and drinks during certain times of day, or days of the year.
• 50-50 raffles - where there is a 50% chance of winning something with every ticket purchased or given away with a purchase.
• A grand prize raffle – a bar fridge, a car, a massive Plasma TV, either charge for the ticket, or give the right amount of tickets for purchases over $50, or $100, the more they spend, the more chances they get.
• $100 gift certificate drawn randomly amongst customers.
• Face-painting for children great on a BBQ day.
• Free hay rides - not done very often these days due to insurance issues - but still very popular.
• Door prizes - always a great thing to do at any time of the year.
• Silent auctions - either hold your own and raise money for a group close to your heart, or alternativly, donate prizes - you will always get a mention at the auction.
• Car shows, bike shows, fashion shows participate by getting a stall, or sponsoring a client of yours, and give them signs/shirts to wear and show with your logo on them.
• Live music in store, acoustic guitars always are popular at most venues.
• Radio- do an outside broadcast to draw listeners in who normally wouldn't come past your business - and show appreciation to your old customers, and prospective new ones with great deals and bargains.
• Free product-tasting or testing. I love this myself - nothing sells better than actually touching and trying a product for yourself.
• Sports player autographs, book a local sports star, or state sports star to appear - publicize it and it will draw people in from far and wide, but you have to publicize it - don't let word of mouth be the only thing you do, or you won't get a response.
• Pop-a-balloon prizes - another one not done very often, but quite a different way of selecting prizes.
These are just a few ideas, I am sure that you and your staff could come up with a whole heap more so you can draw people in to your store.
If you have some ideas - why not share them below.