Three men have been charged in relation to several crimes relating to drug, burglary and stealing offences.
Police have charged three men after discovering nearly 15 kilograms of meth in a car in Perth's north yesterday.
Around 3pm a vehicle travelling on Hodges Drive in Connolly was pulled over and police searched the vehicle and driver.
It's alleged during the search police discovered the illicit substance.
Further inquiries by police resulted in the arrest of three people and over 50 charges being laid relating to drug, burglary and stealing offences.
While the investigation is ongoing, the arrests are result of an operation targeting burglary and drug related incidents across the North West Metropolitan District.
The three men are due to appear before the Joondalup Magistrates Court today.
A 35-year-old man from Byford has been charged with:
• 11 counts of Fraud;
• Nine counts of Stealing;
• Three counts of Burglary and Commit;
• Three counts of Possess Stolen Property; and
• Breach of Bail.
A 31-year-old man from Heathridge has been charged with:-
• Five counts of Aggravated Burglary and Commit;
• Two counts of Possess Drug Paraphernalia;
• Two counts of Possess Prohibited Drug;
• Two counts of Sold a Prohibited Drug;
• Two counts of Offer to Sell a Prohibited Drug (Methylamphetamine):
• One count of Stealing;
• One count of Possess a Prohibited Drug with Intent to Sell or Supply (Methylamphetamine); and
• One count of Fail to Comply with a Requirement given by a Police Officer.
A 33-year-old man from Clarkson has been charged with one count each of:-
• Possess a Prohibited Drug (Cannabis);
• Possess a Prohibited Drug (MDMA);
• Possess Stolen or Unlawfully Obtained Property;
• Unlicensed Ammunition;
• Sold a Prohibited Drug (Methylamphetamine);
• Cultivate with Intent to Sell or Supply;
• Possession of a Prohibited Drug with Intent to Sell or Supply (Methylamphetamine); and
• Fail to Comply with a Requirement given by a Police Officer.