The latest Western Foreshore Play Space draft concept is on the table.
The City of Mandurah is creating a recreation precinct which will include the development of a new adventure play space and the redevelopment of the existing Bill Bowler Skate Park.
In August, the community were invited to contribute their visions with a draft design for the play space developed.
The community will again have the chance to give their feedback on the design, which will be considered for a 'Final Concept'.
This will guide the design and construction to start mid to late 2020.
To review the proposals and share your thoughts, head to the following events:
- MyPark Grooves: Sunday November 10 at Eros Reserve
- Food Truck Frenzy: Tuesday November 12 at Hall Park
- Caterpillar Playground: Friday November 15 at Milgar Reserve
- MyPark Grooves: Sunday November 17 at Jerramungup Green
- MyPark Grooves: Sunday November 24 at Osprey Waters
Alternatively, you can have your say via the online feedback survey.
The closing date for this round of consultation is December 1, 2019.
Draft design of the Western Foreshore Play Space. PIC: City of Mandurah/Facebook.