Detectives from Taskforce Ravello have charged two OMCG members with serious criminal offences.
A 45-year-old senior member of the Rock Machine OMCG has been arrested after a short pursuit in Perth’s southern suburbs.
He was subsequently charged over a drive-by shooting incident that occurred at a home on Sirius Place, Port Kennedy on March 11.
Nobody was injured in the shooting, however, a pregnant woman and her five-year-old daughter were at the property at the time.
The second, a 36-year-old Morley man, was charged earlier this week over the same matter.
It's understood the charge is not related to the Kwinana Motorplex shooting on December 12, 2020 which claimed the life of Rebels OMCG Nick Martin.
The 45-year-old man was last night refused bail and is due to appear in the Rockingham Magistrates Court today on the following charges:
- 1 x Unlawful Act or Omission with Intent to Harm (endangering life, health or safety of any person)
- 1 x Criminal Damage or Destruction of Property
- 1 x Unlicensed Person Possess Firearm/Ammunition
- 3 x No Authority to Drive -Suspended
- 3 x Fail to Stop in Circumstances of Aggravation
- 3 x Reckless Driving to Escape Pursuit by Police
- 2 x Driver Fail to Stop - Property Damage
- 1 x Possess a Prohibited Drug with Intent to Sell or Supply (24 grams methylamphetamine)
- 1 x Possession of Stolen or Unlawfully Obtained Property ($2,000 cash)