A 36 year old woman faces multiple charges after Mandurah Detectives executed a search warrant at a home in Longo Street, Pinjarra.
During the search it is alleged police located and seized approximately 35 grams of methylamphetamine, over $2,000 in cash, a rifle and handgun, ammunition and approximately 20 grams of cannabis.
The woman from Pinjarra has been charged with:
• Two counts of Possess Methylamphetamine with Intent to Sell or Supply;
• Two counts of Unlawful Possession;
• One count of Possess Methylamphetamine;
• One count of Possess Cannabis;
• One count of Possess Unlicensed Firearm; and
• One count of Possess Ammunition.
She is due to appear before the Mandurah Magistrates Court on 17 April.