A full list of WA clinics offering the COVID-19 vaccine has been unveiled, with eligible residents now able to book an appointment online for a vaccination.
A total 87 clinics across WA have signed up to provide the vaccine for the Phase 1B rollout, which will begin on Monday.
Local clinics which have signed up so far include:
- Mandurah Medical Centre
- The Bridge Family Practice and Skin Clinic
- Waikiki GP Super Clinic
- Rockingham Family Practice
- Palm Springs Medical Centre, WARNBRO
- Rockingham Maternity & Family Practice
- Jupiter Health, LAKELANDS
- Rockingham Medical Centre
- Rockingham City Family Practice
- Byford Medical Centre
- Shalom Medical Centre, MANDURAH
The next phase covers anyone over the age of 70, emergency service personnel, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 55 years and people over 18 with an underlying medical condition, including disability.
To check eligibility for the Phase 1B rollout and/or to book head to www.health.gov.au.